Professional And Passionate Personal Injury Representation
Gatti, Ryan E.
- Louisiana State University Law Center, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Louisiana State University Baton Rouge, LA
- Honors: Sophomore Honors Distinction
- Major: History
- Minor: Political Science
- Airline High School
- Honors: Student of the Year
- Honors: Football Team Captain
Current Employment Position
- Business Formation and Litigation
- Personal Injury Claims
- Louisiana Family Forum Life and Liberty Award
- Crystal Gavel Award, Judges of the 26th Judicial District Court, 2013
Ryan E. Gatti, Attorney at Law is dedicated to personal service for our clients. Ryan E. Gatti has handled hundreds of cases and has collected millions of dollars for clients who are seriously injured.
Ryan focuses on business formation and litigation, personal injury claims, including Traumatic Brain Injury, family law and workers' compensation cases.
Gatti has found great success handling several major cases in the local area, one of which settled before trial for $7.5 million. Another involved an avoidable oilfield incident that left two men with severe brain injuries. The case settled before trial for $31.5 million dollars.
As a father to a spastic quadriplegic daughter-a victim from an avoidable medical mistake during her birth-Gatti understands life before and after brain injury. These cases are important to him. Rebecca passed away after a 10 year battle with an avoidable brain injury.
Ryan Gatti currently serves as State Senator for District 36, which includes parts of Bossier Parish, Bienville Parish, Claiborne Parish and all of Webster Parish. Gatti serves as vice-chairman to the Insurance Committee and is a member of the Natural Resources Committee and Judiciary A. Senator Gatti was awarded the Louisiana Family Forum Life and Liberty Award for his legislation criminalizing the sale of organs from an induced abortion. http://bossierpress.com/louisiana-senator-ryan-gatti-honored-for-legislative-efforts/.
Senator Gatti drafted numerous bills during his first session and passed the only bill lowering workers' compensation rates for businesses. A full list of his legislation can be viewed here:
Ryan has successfully handled 100's of Worker's Compensation cases. In fact, from October 2007-November 2009, Ryan was appointed to serve a seven-parish area as a Judge for the Office of Workers' Compensation. On the bench, he presided over hundreds of trials and hearings. This experience benefits his clients with the highest standard of legal representation. During his service as a Workers' Compensation Judge, Ryan also completed training at the National Judicial College in Reno, Nevada.
Ryan is a graduate of Airline High School (1992) where he was valedictorian, Student of the Year, and Football Team Captain. At LSU in Baton Rouge, he received his undergraduate degree in history, with a minor in political science. He also received Sophomore Honors Distinction and graduated in two years and nine months. Ryan served as President and Vice President of Kappa Sigma Fraternity at LSU and was inducted in to the LSU Law Center Hall of Fame for his service as Student Bar President. Ryan is an LSU Law School graduate.
Nominated by the Judges of the 26th Judicial District Court, Ryan received the Crystal Gavel Award in 2013 for his pro bono efforts.
Ryan serves as President of the Bossier Parish Bar Association and served as Vice-president. He is a member of the Louisiana Bar Association, the Shreveport Bar Association, and the Louisiana Association of Justice (Louisiana Trial Lawyers Association.) Ryan is former Vice President of the Republican Party of Bossier Parish (PEC), LSBA House of Delegates, 2014-015; LSBA District 8 Regional Panel, 2014-2015; 2012-2013; Louisiana Trustee to the Ethics and Religious Liberties.
Ryan served as a deacon and teacher in his church and as a volunteer coach for Dixie League Softball and Upward Sports. He enjoys going on mission trips and has visited to El Salvador, Haiti and Mexico. Ryan is married to Dr. Susan L. Gatti and is the proud father of four daughters:
Katherine, Elizabeth, Rebecca (deceased) and Charlotte.
- Louisiana, 2000
- Dixie League Softball and Upward Sports
- Insurance Committee, Vice-Chairman
- Natural Resources Committee, Member
- Bossier Parish Bar Association, President
- Vice-President, Bossier Parish Bar Association
- Louisiana Bar Association
- Shreveport Bar Association
- Louisiana Association of Justice (Louisiana Trial Lawyers Association.)
- Vice President of the Republican Party of Bossier Parish (PEC), LSBA House of Delegates, 2014-2015
- LSBA District 8 Regional Panel, 2014-2015
- LSBA District 8 Regional Panel, 2012-2013
- Louisiana Trustee to the Ethics and Religious Liberties
- State Senator for District 36